Savannah Peterson is a Forbes 30 Under 30 in Consumer Tech and the Founder of Savvy Millennial. She is an international public speaker, community builder and innovation strategist.
On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/savvymillennial
Savannah thrives on bringing new products to market. She is a passionate design thinking need-solver, always looking raise the bar of form and function while engaging new, unique communities. She would be honored to speak at your event, tell your story or collaborate with your team.
Before starting Savvy Millennial, Savannah was the Director of Innovation Strategy at Speck Design. She was also previously the Director of Global Community at Shapeways, the world’s largest 3D Printing community in New York City, where she empowered and enabled the over 25,000 3D Printing businesses.
Savannah has helped creatives raise over $4.5M through crowdfunding. Before diving head first into design, Savannah worked at Fox Sports Northwest, the Center for Communication and Civic Engagement at the University of Washington, and founded a social media agency before it was cool.
Savannah teaches entrepreneurship, community innovation and digital marketing at Stanford, NYU, UCLA, PACE and Xavier. She has been featured in/on the Today Show, NBC Nightly, the BBC, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Gizmodo, CNET, The Verge, and more.
Recent Speaking Highlights Include:
– Inaugural #Kollaborake Champion
– Multiple 2020 All-Remote Work Panels (w/ GitLab & Turtle.dev etc.)
– New Zealand Techweek speaker (2016- present)
– NZ Hi-Tech Awards Judge (2016-Present)
– Forbes & theBoardlist #BoardForward Awards VOG (Voice of God)
– CES 2018 AR/VR Panel Moderator
– Dreamforce Equality Lounge Panelist (2017)
– NBC Nightly + TODAY Show “Technology Expert” (2016-present)
– Panelist, SBA Financial Inclusion South By South Lawn at the White House
– Keynote/Panelist, SXSW (2014, 2015, 2016, 2020 – remote)
– Moderator/Startup Pitch Judge, Silicon Beach Fest LA & UK (2015-Present)
– Panelist, Uber “Future of Transportation” w/ Hyperloop (2016)
– Keynote, PwC Herald Talks, “Future of Innovation”(2016-2017)
– Moderator, Ford “Future of Human Mobility” (2015)